Back to school tips!

Hi Everyone!

It's nearly that time of year again when we all get thrown into that year long tornado called... SCHOOL. Tests, drama and boring lessons. Well... thats what most people think anyway. But if you put on the right mindset it's actually a LOT better. Here are my tips to get in that mindset!

1. Do the summer homework earlier.

By doing the homework that we receive off our new teachers early, we get more time to spend on hanging out with friends, lying in bed all day and stuffing our faces with chocolate and sweets instead of telling ourselves to do it over and over and drudging it along with us everywhere we go.

2. Keep tests and friend dramas all at the back of your mind

By keeping these at the back of your mind til they come round, I find myself feeling more motivated for the year ahead. Also when they eventually do come round I remind myself this: Don't worry they only last a week!'. Well for the tests anyway.

3. Get to know your teacher!

If you get to know your teacher, when they have tantrums or mood swings you know if it's a kid problem or something else. This also goes for getting used to the behaviour of your teacher. If you get used to them no matter how much they annoy you, you learn to live with it.

I hope you enjoy this post and I'll see you later!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

3 comments