July/August Favourites

Hi everyone!

Today's post is about my favorite things from the last 2 months July and August. This post is inspired by a friend and fellow blogger LivinLifeToLove. So shoutout to you! This is split into different themes and stuff because I'm SO organised. I'm not really. Anyway, lets begin!

Food

At the minute I have an obsession with Cadbury Dairy Milk Icelollys. Its probably because there's chocolate chunks inside them and I LOVE chocolate. Like seriously, obsessed. I'm also loving ASDA's own pizza. I had one for tea last night and it was delicious even though it was slightly burnt.

Applications

Since June to around now I've been taking a liking to lip-sync app: Musical.ly. I know its like 2 years old or something but honestly... I don't care. I've also been loving the Sims series for around 1 and a half years now and in the last 6 months or so I've developed a love for the following games; The Sims 3, The Sims 4 CAS demo and The Sims Freeplay. 

Drinks

For the last 3 months I have been drinking a combination of a tiny bit of Robinson's Orange and Mango double strength squash with the rest filled with lemonade. I wonder how many people thought i was gonna say water then...

Books

My recent reads have mostly consisted of youtubers and J.K Rowling books but I've managed to narrow it down to 5 books.

 1 and 2. Zoella's Girl Online series.

3. Username: Evie by Joe Sugg

4 J.K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

5. The Scrapbook of my Life by Alfie Deyes

I hope you enjoyed my favorites (you probably didn't and got bored to tears -_-) and i'll see you next post!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

by the way if this is somehow copyright it is unintentional 

Share:

0 comments