My top 10 favourite songs!

Hi Everyone!

So today I thought that I would post a list of my favourite songs corresponding to the date Monday 5th September 2016. I was a bit stuck for ideas this week sorry but I promise my posts will get better over time. I'm going from worst to best, lets get started.

10 - Don't mind, Kent Jones

9 - Lean On - Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MO

8 - Treat you better - Shawn Mendes

7 - Alarm - Anne-Marie

6 - Into You - Ariana Grande

5 - You don't know love - Olly Murs

4 - Cake by the Ocean - DNCE

3 - Take me home - Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha

2 - Cold water - Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber and MO

1- We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

Hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.



Share:

0 comments