10 Things You Don't Know About Me

Hi Everyone!

Merry Monday guys! So today's post is something unique that I think will let you understand me a bit more on my blog. i hope nobody judges me on this post because lets be real here, you don't even know who I am. I'm going to stop rambling now and get on with the post. Let's go!

1. I'm a girl (duh)

2. My favourite colour is purple

3. I watch YouTube videos on a daily basis

4. I like gaming

5. I'm a very blunt person that doesn't care what people think of me unless I'm really down

6. I find cats adorable (who doesn't)

7. I have a sister

8. I have the worst laugh ever

9. I can be very serious when i want to be

10. My eyes are brown

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'llseeyou next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

P.S -- Remember contest deadline is 5pm tomorrow!!

Share:

0 comments