RelatableTrend on Spotify.

Hi Everyone!

I have an obsession with music. Love it. I sing everywhere I go with the songs I love at the back of my mind. And whilst doing this part of my daily routine, I had an idea, make a Spotify playlist of my favorite songs to put on my blog. So today I'm gonna do just that. My taste of music is everything modern and new and pretty much in the top 40. I'm not actually writing every single song because that would take ages so I'm just putting a link to it for you to copy and paste into your URL sections. I had to make a new Spotify account for this to prevent my name leaking accidentally as I keep my identity anonymous on my blog. Enjoy!

https://play.spotify.com/user/relatabletrend/playlist/50W1066IOjUj9vVqonT4tP

  I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

0 comments