My Halloween Costume (Sort of a DIY)

Hi Everyone!

Hey! So after long, long days of planning I've FINALLY decided what I'm going to be for Halloween. Thank God. Now should be when i tell you.... ZOMBIE FANGIRL. I've decided this because if you don't know already; I LOVE Joe Sugg. He's my bae. So i thought that I could co-operate this into my costume and this is what I came up with! I'm vey excited to share the steps with you.

1. Get a hoodie from the person your fangirling over. (if you don't have one then get a transfer and put it on one of your hoodies.)

2. Get some black leggings and cut holes if you want to.

3. Make some crazy fangirl poster with a creepy message at the bottom.

4. Decorate your face with zombie makeup and a couple o eyeliner tears just to add effect.

5. (optional) Get a book from the person and carry it round with you.

3 of my friends are also being some kind of zombie thing this year as well as me so why don't you join our #ZombieSquad too!

-----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment with your Halloween costumes and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

0 comments