November Goals

Hi Everyone!

It's that time of year again when I publish my goals for the month ahead (I could have just said November xD). Not really got many this month but I have some. Excited to share them with you, lets go!

1. Get on a proper homework schedule.

Usually I do my homework really last-minute or on a random day but as all my homework is due in on different days I've decided to try and make a day to do it altogether.

2. Stop eating so much

I eat when I want to and I love food and I love sweets and chocolate. xD

3. Be more enthusiastic about my blog and be more inspired.

Because I'm not the most creative person I really struggle with ideas so I legit just use Google and Pinterest but I'm hoping that can change and I won't have to do that.

4. Eat more soup

Semi-contradictory with number 2 but soup is bae and I only eat it once a month. I have problems.... no comment.

5. Use my phone more

I literally don't use my phone at all unless I go on musical.ly but when I try to just go on it the screen doesn't work. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

*Editing/double-checking me - Thinking of making a YouTube channel, comment your thoughts!


Share:

0 comments