Olly Murs - Topic suggested by Livy Murs

Hi Everyone!

So as you know I asked you guys to suggest topics for this week's post and this the only one there probs won't be one tommorow like planned. so lets just start this one.

Personally, i like Olly Murs. not like an obsession, but his songs and what not.. Even though I don't keep up to date with every single aspect of his life, I like what I do know about him. Considering the fact he didn't win X Factor, he's been pretty successful and has a lot going for him and I embrace that. 

Sorry about it being such a sort post but I don't really have many opinions about popstars so i'll go now.

-------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this pos, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

0 comments