What's in my School Bag?

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm reviewing (well not reviewing exactly) the stuff in my school bag. This is just some little random post I decided to do so if you don't like it then don't read it. I'll put a link to the bag at the end of the post i your interested and let's go!

1. Book

I carry a book around just in case needed or I fancy reading for no reason.At the moment I'm reading Generation Next by Oli White and I'm enjoying it so far.

2. Homework Folder

I take a folder with me just to keep all my things organised, save space in my bag and to stop things getting cluttered.

3. Homework Planner

I don't actually write my homework in it like your meant to, I just write reminders and things in it since I've got my folder.

4. Drawing Stuff

Sometimes during break and things, I'll draw to calm me down and relax me a bit and it also helps me be more calm in lessons.

5. Spare Pencils

I carry around spare pencils sometimes just in case I accidentally snap one during lessons or when I'm drawing.

-----------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Bag Link: https://www.danandphilshop.com/collections/frontpage/products/pixel-backpack


Share:

0 comments