October Favourites

Hi Everyone!

So the other day, I realised that I haven't done a favourites post in a while, like since beginning my blog, so I thought today I'd do one. It won't actually be that different from that one but it's a little different. Let's go!

Skincare

Boots: Simply Sensitive Moisturizer 

Now I don't really moisturize that often but when I do this is my go-to. My face will literally feel more refreshed as soon as it's blended and has set.

Boots: Cucumber Cleansing Wipes (all skin types)

These skin wipes are my favourite alternative to washing my face if I don't have time or can't be bothered. I would strongly recommend these as well and my acne and spots have been nowhere NEAR as bad since I started using them.

Food and Drink

ASDA Pizza

Yep guys, it's made the list again this month and I've still got a love for them!

DOLE Jelly

I eat these for my lunch and basically they are flavoured jellies with like proper fruit in and they are BAE.

ASDA Fizzy Flavoured Water (Don't think that's what it's actually called)

I've started drinking this over the last few weeks and it's my new favourite liquid substance.

Books

Generation Next - Oli White

I've had this book since around September - October transition time and I'm still reading it but it's such a great book that I don't want to stop. It's definetly a 12+ though.

Username: Regenerated - Joe Sugg

Sequel to Username: Evie and it's twice as good. It's got a lot more action and backstory then the first but I suggest reading the first one before this. It came out in September but I didn't do a September Favourites.

Haircare and Bathtime

Boots: Mint and Tea Tree Shampoo

This shampoo is the only one I use but it works really well and I can't exactly put something I use in here. Oh, I don't use conditioner either because it makes my hair greasy really fast.

Radox Muscle Soak Bath Stuff

I have baths with this and the smell makes me calm and tingly (in a good way).

Shield Soap

This is the soap I use and it smells luscious and is very good for cleaning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.


Share:

0 comments