Top 5 Twitter Accounts

Hi Everyone!

Hi guys, today I thought that I'd write my top 5 Twitter accounts for you just for a little random post. I spend most of my time on Twitter so this will be fun to make. Go ahead and follow me if you want, I'm @ThatBlogginGal. Also I'm doing a thing where you use the hashtag #Relatabletrendblog to receive a follow back and a ReTweet.

1. @FunnyThingsUK

They do what they say and make you LOL.

2. @Zoella

Not only is she one of my favourite YouTubers, but also one of my favourite tweeters

3. @Oddly_Satisfied

I could sit and watch and look at all these posts for centuries and not get bored.

4. @PenguinPlatform

I love reading all the tweets about books.

5. @laurDIY

Love her channel and tweets.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, had no ideas today, I'll try do better next week x

----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

0 comments