Christmas Wants 2016

Hi Everyone!

As it is now exactly 12 days til' Christmas and we are now OFFICIALLY half way plus I have 504 pageviews, I thought I would take the time to tell you some of the things I want for Christmas. What I can remember anyway which isn't much as I have a bad memory... lets go!

Girl Online: Going Solo - Zoe Sugg

Zoella Lifestyle - Pottering Around Decorative Storage Pots

Zoella Lifestyle - Write on Point Pencil Collection

Zoella Lifestyle - Naps Fix Everything Cushion

Cozy PJs

Any sort of makeup

Sims 3 Supernatural or Pets or Into The Future

New Bike

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for lack of items, as I said, I have a bad memory. Haha

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave a follow and a comment and I'll see you next time!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.


Share:

2 comments