New Years Resolutions 2017

Hi Everyone!

With the new year beginning in a couple of days, I thought that now would be a sensible time to tell you my goals and what I hope to achieve over the next 12 months. I probably won't manage half of these but it's good to have hopes on the odd occasion. I love reading these kinds of posts so if you don't then leave now.

1. Start being more confident and get out of my shell more

I feel like being shy has been putting a burden on me lately and I would really like to be more able to get out of my comfort zone.

2. Stop picking my nails / playing with my feet

I don't know why but I find fiddling with my feet and fingers really satisfying, I know it's creepy. If I don't stop picking my nails soon, they won't even be visible.

3. Get more publicity/traffic on my blog and YT

I know that I'm new to posting on the internet and things but I want to have a year where I can get on my feet, boost everything and get some more following etc.

4. Be more active

A lot of the time I slouch on my sofa in pajamas or just stay in bed all day. And I want to change and get more exercise..

5. Get better makeup and makeup skills

I recently started using makeup and I haven't got much stuff or idea how to use it so I hope that 2017 may be the year I turn into a beauty guru with the help of my friend Nell. (YT - NellDIY YT)

6. Go out more

I only ever really go out either with friends, with my family or when someone else needs to go too. I REALLY need to start being more independent!! -_-

What are your New Years Resolutions? What are you going to do? How will you make a difference? Tell me in the comments below!

Happy New Year!!

-----------------------------------

RelatableTrend, is now trending.





Share:

0 comments