Everything I Use on a Regular Basis

Hi Everyone!

So this post is REALLY random and I have no idea why I'm doing it so lol. :) \_(^_^)_/

1. Google Chrome

To go on the internet.

2. Twitter

Twitter is my bae and I appreciate it dearly. ALSO!!! If you write a post and tag me --- @ThatBlogginGal and use the hashtag --- #relatabletrend2017 you will receive a follow back and RT.

3. Roblox

I practically play Roblox EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life and I would be lost without it!! Follow me on there --- RelatableTrendRB

4. Canva

I use Canva to make thumbnails and random things like documents online and is my go-to website if I need something artsy doing.

5. Camera / Bandicam

I use these apps to record my Yt videos. Camera - Webcam Recording and Bandicam for Screen Recording.

6. VSDC Free Video Editor

Both me and my friend Nell (HER BLOG LINKED HERE and her YT HERE) use this editing software for our YT videos and it's really good and completely safe.

7. The Sims 3

Sims 3 is my favourite game of all time and without it I would be lost.

What apps do you use? Do we use any of the same? Let me know in the comments below! 

RelatableTrend, is now trending.


Share:

0 comments