Top 10 Favourite Songs (Version 2.0)

Hi Everyone!

With a lot of good music being published over the last few months I thought it would be a great time to update my favourite songs. Some old, some new but still my favourites. Let's get cracking!

10. Everywhere I Go (kings and Queens) - New Politics

9. One Dance - Drake, WizKid, Kyla

8. WILD - Troye Sivan, Alessia Cara

7. By Your Side - Jonas Blue, Raye

6. Rockabye - Clean Bandit, Sean Paul, Anne-Marie

5. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots

4. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

3. Sexual - NEIKED, Dyo

2. Starving - Hailee Steinfield, Grey, Zedd

1. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran

----------------------------------

Any similar to me? Same? Think i'll like one you like? Tell me in the comments below!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.


Share:

0 comments