Bring On the Weekend

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy!! It's that time of the week again where I can just chill out, zone out and slouch to my hearts content. My week has been so stressful and I'm so happy that now I don't need to worry about it. Until Monday. But after this week my weekend is well-deserved in my opinion. I won't bore you but here is a list of things I plan to do this weekend to cure my boredom.

  • Play World of Warcraft
  • Play The Sims 3
  • Eat as much as I possibly can
  • Watch several beauty videos on YouTube
  • Slouch on my Dad's chair
  • Do a bit of yoga / meditation

So I hope you all enjoy your weekends as much as I hope to enjoy mine and I'm sorry this is so short!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

P.s: This Monday I am starting a live-stream series where every Monday I feel like, I talk about random stuff and answer your questions over on my YouTube channel. Subscribe and turn Post Notifications on [HERE]


Share:

0 comments