February Favourites

Hi Everyone!

After not doing a favourites since like... October? I thought now would be the perfect time to do a favourites as I have a LOT of products that I loved in February. I'm just putting them in a list to make it quicker and I'm really sorry that I don't post much anymore by the way, things have been really busy recently! I hope you enjoy and lets go. 

1. Boots: Tea tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash

2. Boots: Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand

3. Boots: Simply Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Face Wipes with Aloe Vera

4. Collection: Lasting Perfection Long Wear Concealer

5. Collection: Colour Match Foundation (I'm shade - Porcelain 1)

6. Technic: Highlighter Stick (Shade - Bronze)

7. Barry M: Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any products you were loving during February? Any similar? Tell me and the comments and let's have a chat!

RelatableTrend, is now trending.

Share:

2 comments