Losing Myself

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been active recently and I'm writing this post for the same reason, I'm all over the place at the moment. I can't really explain what it is but talking about on my blog is where I guess I feel most comfortable in a sense.

At the moment my head's been all over the place, I don't know why or exactly how but it just has., okay? It's just I've been feeling sort of peer pressure kind of (not really) but like you have to be something that your not to fit in. I've been in-between two friendship groups but I'm trying to find where I guess I fit in and where I 'meet the requirements' yet in my head, I do know there are no requirements, it's just me over-thinking. I guess I don't know what 'myself' is lately, losing me in a way. I can't exactly put into words but it's making me feel kind of down and talking (typing) to you guys about it sort of takes a weight off my shoulders. Another issue is that I feel like I get judged for everything I do, that other people don't like. I'm scared to tell anyone because let's be honest, society is more interested in labelling these days than helping people out. I'm not doing this to attract attention or anything, by the way, this is just how I feel at the moment.

It's also quite late for me to be doing this as well seeing as I'm going to high school in September but I feel like it's the right time so I know what 'crowd' I'm gonna hang in (personal choice is the hipster squad) yet it just depends on who I fit in with.

If you actually do read this, then please answer this question, have you ever experienced something like this?

RelatableTrend, is now trending.



Share:

2 comments